Thursday, August 20, 2009

Now on Lucy's blog...

As Lucy loved my post Sailor Women II she has invited me to post in her blog. Although I haven't had enough time this week to do all my stuff, I did try to satisfy her requeriments...

These is the draft I have sent to her and it is pending of aproval.... Let's see what is going to happen. Will I pass my exam as a sex blogger??

THE SHOP ASSISTANT AND THE DUMMY (Part I)

During this week I’ve been working in the shopping in afternoon shift. I don’t know if it is my lack of sex or if I do really miss so much Scooby, but each time I go through the underwear men section there is a dummy that remind me him, it is tall, slim like him but specially it has the quality of make horny just looking at it.

To be more exact the dummy is on a very expensive pair of CK boxer – Oh, my God!! My mouth is watering just imagining how sexy they’d fit on Scooby’s body and how yummy his dick would look in it. I would buy dozens of them for him if he would allow to take them of from his body using my teeth.

Anyway, as the Crazygirl I am, I have started to have sexual fantasies with Scooby’s dummy and I imagine myself as a shop assistant on black long knee skirt, black top and high heels who every night before leave the shop uses to change the underwear worn by the dummies of her section – of course, underwear men. One night while I am dressing up my favourite dummy – the Scooby’s dummy- this comes to life. Oh God!! This is unbelievable!! I am scared but at the same time excited.

Then, before I can react and do any movement the naked dummy grab me strongly to take close to him

– Tonight is my night!! I will do that you always do to me - He says on my ear.

So, he rapidly takes my top of and rip my skirt and panty, he lift me up till his waist which I surround it with my legs then he starts to fuck me madly against the wall.

to be continue ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...