Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sailor women (Part II)

So I pull down his pants and desperatly tear down his underwear as an starving looking for food. I take his dick in my hands and softly I caress it rubbing it till makes it strains up then just on my knees I try to reach it with my mouth, so my tongue is trying to cover it all, I lick time by time from the head till his balls. Oh, God!! the ships movement from side to side makes the experience a fight for keeping myself in my place and finish that I start.

Wow!! what a beautiful scene. His dick has grown up beautifly, I kiss it and then I slide it into my mouth, I can neither breath its head is on my throat, I furiosly suck and suck and suck once, twice, three times. I lick, kiss and suck while one of my hands is playing with his balls. He is almost mine. I am excited, my pants are wet - so wet. He has one hand on the rudder and the other is in my head caressing my hair, but he cant control himself so he push my head against his hips. I can feel it He is nearly coming so fastly he throws me down and rip my panty, jumps on me putting his dick inside me and stars to screw me.

I dont know where is the ocean it it is inside or outside the ship, neither what it is happen around me, who is controlling the boat: I dont care. Scooby is fucking me hardly, his hands are everywhere his dick is inside me

I am on the sea of pleasure sailing...

The lesson Dreaming doesnt have any charge. So why stop doing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...