Friday, July 24, 2009

Sailor Women (Part I)

Such a beautiful surprise I have had. By coincidence I found Scooby surfing the internet when I was trying to do my first assigment on line yesterday. We talked about many things nothing important as always but I really enjoy the chat we had. Among everything we talked about sex, very short chat which made things about fantasies.

What a pity!! I really have a bag of fantasies but shamely the only one who is on them is the stupid Scooby... I am really confused about if I am in love with him or with his dick. Anyway, there is no time and opportunity to make this fantasies come true...

Oh my God!!!! Since I talked to Scooby I havent been able to stop thinking about how it would be giving to him a blw job while he is sailing. Imagining myself being on my knees in front of his dick makes me aroused. He is taller than 185 cm and I am just 15 what means I would be nearly begging to His royal highness Scooby s Dick for let my mouth be his throne for a while.

Oh, yes!! This is the perfect image. He is standing up in front of the rudder, as usual his legs are pretty separated one from other. I on my sailor disguise (very small white short and a sexy blouse with a deep neckline - not to much - that allow Scooby has a great view of my boobs) slipping on all fours into his legs. Then as a wild cat I place myself in front of his dick surprising him. He looks down at me and becauses He can read what I want without any word and using his eyes, he tells me Do it!! It is all yours!!

..... To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...