Thursday, July 23, 2009

Failures are an opportunity for forgiveness

That is life!! After three weeks finally some issues I was worried about have been solved thank God. Finally I could get my new visa (Oh God!! to get it was nearly a delivery work) for two more years. So, get ready Australia, I am ready to rediscover you.

Additionaly, the surgery is supposed my mother would had this week was postponed till we get the new test's results. To be realistic everything will be Ok. She is very healthy - much more than me- so nothing to be worried about.

Another good news was that finally I could talk to my sister, I can believe that her birthday was exactly three weeks ago but she refused to answer any incoming call. Shit!! I didn't understand what the hell was happening!! Anyway, after three weeks I got an explanation about the past circumstances; what really made me sad it is the fact that she was going apart from the family because a mistake she made.

Poor girl!! She forgot we are a team. Our family doesn't work properly if one of us is not good at all!! Anyway, there are some concepts you can not forced people understand them as in this occasion.

That makes me think about how difficult is to make people understand how much you love them and how much you are willing to endure because of love.

Doesn't matter what was the stupid mistake, she forgot that we are not perfect as a family but we know the only valuable things we have it is each one of us. Yes, sometimes we disagree about any thing, sometimes each one is looking for its own space and way of living, sometimes each one only wants is to enjoy life, get experiences, make mistake ... Just grow up!! But she forgot it.

What a pity! Everybody was looking for her, everybody wants to enclose her with love and forgiveness, everybody loves her...Everybody is concerned about her. And she is hiding herself from us because she is ashamed of herself... Bullshit!! You can not refuse love because of shame. You can not hurt people you love and whom love you because you are not able to forgive yourself.

I hope she realizes soon that failures are an opportunity for forgiveness, an opportunity to experience true love. In circumstances when you fail, the only option you have is get up, clearing your mind and step forward without looking back. The people who is with you at that time to help you to continue walking because you are not strong enough, those people are who really love you. You dont have to say thanks or apologize or give explanation because they just want you let them help, nothing else.

I understood that four years ago, perhaps my sister understand it one day...!! Who knows?

The lesson: Don't accept love and forgiveness is make a new wound to yourself. Failures are chances you must be able to take advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...