Monday, August 17, 2009

Morgan, who caused me a night of insomnia....

Few days ago I met on the web a sex bloger young girl called Lucy. she's a casual dating girl and reading through her blog made me wonder why another girls can do what I want but I am not able to do. I am pretty sure this girl must be at least 5 years younger than me but her experience exceeds mine by ages.

Sadly for me, during my life I have had just one casual sex date, this fact plus my unsatisfied horniness and my lack of experience make me a quite stupid frustrated bitch, all because I use to associate sex with love.

Back to my point, this casual date was a complete fraud (more for my casual lover than for me). One friday night and as a response to my petitions - I had had a very bored long period by that time - I asked my friend to take me out and to find someone to me to have a good time (it translate good sex. So, she in company of her friend and her friend's friend Morgan pick me up at home after work to go for a beer and to play billiards for a while.

Nothing interesting had happened between Morgan and I, we were just a pair of unknown people trying to break the ice. Three hours later, all of them had drunk a couple of beers and I had had two glasses of orange juice; I needed to be aware about what was going to happen, I knew that I would be fucked by a 47-year-old, white skin, green eyes, well gifted with huge arms and nice legs man - at that time I wondered how great it would be his dick.

Finally, we went together to my friend's place. - Are you sure you wanna do that? She asked me. Yes! I need some action - I replied. Then, she went to her room with her friend and Morgan and I went to the other one, we took of our clothes and went to bed, we have some chat and as we were talking Morgan started to touch my body and then to finger me hardly. He put one finger inside me later one more - I was so wet that we both seemed to be in a flooded bed - so, he kissed my neck then my tits, he did desperately like a very insane man biting and biting my nipples, he licked and kissed and caressed them with his tongue, then bite and did all these things once more and again and again.
Oh my God! - It was the only time I have been afraid of a man eating my tits, I really thought he was going to swallow them- our bodies lying down on bed, my tits in his mouth, his two fingers going go-out from my pussy. I was nearly coming therefore I put my left leg in his left shoulder he fingered faster and that's it! I wildly came, but I still owed him such a intense orgasm then we fucked till he came and he took his time to do it.

what happened after it was frustrating, we didn't fuck again however he asked for that we could sleep neither. Whit the sunrise he took me back home leaving me nice memories about him - he was a Lord, kind, respectfull and gentleman- and my tits and pussy pained.

The lesson: Spending a whole night with the wrong person it will cause you a insonmnia night, even if you have had a good fucking. That was the fist time I was on bed with a man the whole night and so far it has also been the last. Hopefully I will have better luck next time - and for sure my lover too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...