Sunday, August 16, 2009

On fire...!!

Desperately I need sex. I am feeling like fucking and sucking right now. I mean I need real sex nor play with myself neither with my sex toy. I need to feel somebody else’s hands on me, his tongue licking any place on my body and his finger inside me exploring my G-spot, making me come thousands times at once. I need someone touching my breast licking, sucking and biting it whilst he is wildly screwing me, I need to refresh my own hot body with someone heat, I need someone telling me at ear how much desirable I am, how great it is fuck with me.

Shit!! It has been too much time with no sex, with no kisses, with nothing, it has been more than five months. Oh God, if something really exciting doesn’t happen in the next days I think I will turning from crazy to insane, I will became psyco and maybe I will rape the first man I find on the street.

The lesson: In fact there is something else more than sex what I am looking for. I want to be loved and the same time I am having a great fuck. Where is the fireman I need to calm this fire?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...