Friday, August 21, 2009

The shop assistant and the dummy (part II)

As quick as he can he drops me down and turns me round to fuck me from behind, my hands on the wall, his hands on my body - one on my tit, the other on my clit- his dick is very hard and strong inside my pussy. He is fucking me faster and faster as he make me shout

– Cock me boy, cock me!.

For a while he push me forward and slap strongly my arse. As he is close to coming he slaps me harder and harder I feel my arse as if it were on fire. He realises that the sound of his hands against my ass turn me hotter, He is coming he can’t control himself. Therefore he push me again a little bit more and takes me by my hairs....

- Hummmm !! he moans.

- I know he is coming as a beast ,at the same time he suddenly pulls me back to him by my hair, he have reached the climax so do I.

- You have been a naughty girl -he add!

We both have came. And once, we recover our strength we fuck around the whole shopping, everywhere, every section. I do like the washing machine......

The lesson: How many CK boxer should I buy to have a Scooby’s dummy fucking me like that every night? Oh boy! I even would pay them with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...