Saturday, August 22, 2009

One week more....

Thanks God this stressful week has gone. No interesting events happened. But there are a few facts that have made me think about what is the true behind the reality:

  • Fact: I wrote an email to Scooby saying to him I won’t tell him any more about my feelings.
  • Truth: I know that is not true. I am starving for one of his kisses; I am still fuckly in love
  • Fact: Doing my round in the shopping I found a handsome, blond hair, young man peeing. It was so embarrassing.
  • Truth: It was a pity I couldn’t see his dick. At least now I could say I have seen one recently. 
  • Fact: My sister’s party was successful, about 100 people, tango, hot wine, many pictures and live music
  • Truth: I have missed out more than a party. Unluckily she just turns 50 once. The whole family was there except me. I also think the party would have been funnier if someone would have brought a stripper
  • Fact: I am on my way to the asylum having dialogs with a dummy.
  • Truth: the only I need it is a real man with a real dick who wants to have a real great fuck
  • Factt: I have worked to much the whole week.
  • Truth: I hope such hard effort will be reflected in my bank account within two weeks
  • Fact: I haven’t started my economic assignment yet. 
  • Truth: Let’s go work!! If I don’t finish it by tomorrow night I will be on trouble.
The lesson: The facts not always tell the truth....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...