Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to Uni...!!

For four consecutive nights during this week I have slept just a few hours – 4 to be more exact; finally and after too much suffering I could finish my first assignment and also remembered how it was my former life as a university student.


What days!!! As I worked during day time 48 hours a week I had to take classes at evening time . Yes!! That was I did for 7 years and more... I wonder how I did to don’t die. If now I go to university three days a week and sometimes I feel I am dying. Talking frankly I was 10 or more years younger than now and even though my job required more responsibility than the job I have now, I also had more fun.

How forget  it!! That time it was also the time I was dating Tuti, my first lover.... Hummmm!! I feel myself nostalgic thinking back and bringing to memory all the things I had to do to meet him – that relationship it was really an adventure- and how fast my heart beat each time I saw him. I was a child (just 20 years old) and became a woman on his bed.

Oh my God!! I am going from stupid to ridiculous. My dear reader, please forgive me for that, but keepsakes are taking place on mind as I am writing down my ideas - It would not be fair if  I don’t allow myself to express my own feelings- don’t you think so?

Nevertheless, at that time I had a better job, more money, more friends, more fun and a lover (to call him in some way) things I don’t have right now but  instead of them I have freedom. Yeah!! Freedom to meet whoever I want or to go wherever I want or to decide whether I stay at home or go to the church. Yeah!! I have no ties to choose what I want to do. So, I try to enjoy today and just now with the things I can get.

And as each day brings its own gift, perhaps one day in future I will have memories about today and I am going to say.

- Oh! What days!! In which I could drink a cool beer or eat a big piece of chocolate cake without any problem.

The lesson: time never goes back. Past is like a collection of movies – some bad some nice - you have and can play at any time, just take a minute, think back and enjoy them. And remember, people don’t live on movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...