Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting warmer...

As Gold Coast is becoming warmer and warmer day by day I do. Just a couple of weeks I went to bed wearing my long sleeves thick pijama made by cotton, a pairs of socks on, my special boots to sleep and one blanket and two dooner. I don’t know how I can’t stand low temperature here if when I was in Colombia there were very cold night – even 5C- and I used to sleep just wearing my panty.

Hahaha!! Those were beautiful times. My mother was always upset, running behind me and complaining about how much shameless I had became.

- “Child, dress yourself, ladies don’t sleep neither being naked walking around, any neighbour could see you” - She used to say me

Perhpas she was right, any neighbour could see me because we never closed the curtains. The question is that I will never know if they really see me at least once and if the spectacle was enjoyable. I hope It was.

Anyway, I am not really sure it the changes in the weather are real or if they are just a sensation of my very bloody horny body. Yes!! I am horny, my inner temperature is about 90C – Well, I guess.

I feel myself like if I were in a pot full of boiling water, I am simply burning myself and cold shower are not enough to me.

The lesson: doesn’t matter how it is the weather. Seasons depends on my own temperature. But if I don’t satisfy my own sexual appetite soon I will go from summer to hell – too hot. By now, an ice cream and a bucket of ice must be an alternative till I find a volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...