Saturday, August 8, 2009

A holiday week... time to have a rest!!

From today and for a week I have holiday. Oh God! This is more than justice, I mean I was working for nearly two months from monday to sunday and I need a holidays, I know it is too early (in my opinion) to have holidays from Uni, but what can I do?? I have them and I will take advantage of it.

Anyway, I have many things to do during this week such as three assignments, start my pilates routine (It has been long time without do any physical excercise apart from my job), perhaps I can go for a walk to the places most I like on Gold Coast, or whatever. Although, I'd prefer to do no plans, neverthless instead of being so happy there is something missing, I feel as a part of me it is not here (Hehehe!! Stupid girl, of course it is not, one part is in Colombia and the other one is with Scooby) or maybe it is just the effect of the hormones acting in my body - 28 day is coming soon- What can it be?? Really, I don't know.

Talking about job, I have just started a new seeking, Yes!! I need to find a new job quickly because I am getting tired and less motivated to performance the jobs I have now.

I hope good luck is with me, so I can have good rest, enjoy the city, find a new job, finish my assignments and chat with the people I love. Too much to do, isn't it?

And maybe I can finally see my mother by webcam this weekend, I hope I can because I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...