Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Going for a walk

Kaori and I have spent the weekend together, we are really having fun doing stupid things such as watching The Simpsons and some movies, playing on the computer, walking, talking, cooking, and making very, very silly jobs. – when I say silly it means really stupid, non-sense and idiots jokes, imagine what can it result of set a Japanese girl with a Colombian girl both of them with a very limited knowledge of English?

Nevertheless this morning we got up and decided to go for a walk at the beach. I should be ashamed of myself, how could I don’t go for walk to the beach before – I live just two blocks far away from the beach. Yes!! You must think I am silly, and it is true I am. I have been living in this flat for nearly two months and never before I went to the beach.

Anyway, go for a walk was really a good idea, the weather was more than perfect, it was closed to dreamt day. This beach is pretty different to Surfers beach, it was plenty of families, parents and children playing and spending time together, grandparents showing off their grandchildren, umbrellas, sunscreen, cameras, toys...

It was like walking through my childhood. A lot of memories came to my mind so I missed my family and my guys (my three nephews and my 2 youngest nieces). I missed those times playing together, discovering the world together, being child again.

Now, I have a new issue to think about – my family as I have known or have my own family, a new one.

The lesson: though I consider I won’t have children I need them around me to remind me future is full of hope, to keep my soul young and to don’t forget family is part of my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...