Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hurra for the 13th of July

Every one has a favourite number to which one uses to associate lucky or fortune - sometimes unlucky events.
In my case, it is not number, to be more exact it is a specific date 13th of july. This is not my country's independence day neither a public holiday to celebrate a national hero's deed. This is the day when three men from my list were born Scooby (1973), Darious (1974) and Coco (1976).

In my very humble opinion and bearing the past and recent events in mind, it should be banned this day in the calendar as well as being born on it. I admit I am being a little bit exagerated and ungrateful person after all those men aren't monsters, psycos, serial killers or something similar, and being objectives perhaps they were my victims (ha, ha, ha, poor boys!! ask them how difficult it was for them to get of rip of me).

So, I will add two new elements to my history - or stories - and Let me introduce Coco and Darious. (Scooby is another question).

COCO

We grew up together as we used to lived in the same neighbourhood, the same street and nearly at the same house (ha, ha, :-)). He was my first love, the first guy i kissed. My feelings for him had the quality of the real first love: Purity, naivety and a lot of expectation.

At that time, I was convinced he would be my husband (such a naive girl I was having ideas about marriage, maybe I was already crazy). As my others boys Coco was talented, dancing and singing were his passion, but definitly I rather prefered his talent for dancing - maybe influenced by the popular thought inside my culture that great dancers are always great lovers. Shit! Just now I realise I missed out a very good fucker!!


The best, the worst, the sex.

The best

Living the emotion of first love.

The worst

He was so cruel to me. For few weeks I didn't have any new of him, so I was worried about him. We used to meet even for few minutes every day just to let know each other everuthing was Ok, but he disapperaed for two weeks and none had any idea what had happened. After look for him desperatly I finally met him (what a big mistake)

- Are you ok what happened to you I hant seen you for a while- I asked

- I am ok. But I dont want to talk to you any more. - He replied

- Why? - I asked

- Game over. I was playing but I got tired. You were just a toy, a counter. - He blatantly answered

As I say in spanish "Me senti como un culo... " (I felt myself like an ass, nothing good, of course) Great way to finish my first love story. I was devastated!! It was so painful too.

That is was the end of the story but the beginning of my career as a colector of frustrated relationships with men.

The sex

Fortunately, we didn't have sex. Although Coco was my first love he wasn't my first lover and that is something I don't regret.

My first time was simply beautiful and I think Coco was not the rigth person for that. He asked me many times to have sex, but I was a little girl, I was prepared to have my first boyfriend but not to have sex.

Also at that time I was a differente person from who i am now, my expectations about marriage, sex, children, family among others were completly diferent from nowadays. I believed in virginity and have sex just with your husband. I was a child with a bag of illusions that he destroyed because of fun

The lesson: Love is a game that is only funny if you are not the toy to play with.


DARIOUS

I really have no emotional relationship with Darious. We met in the school and I thought he was into my korean classmate. I was thinking in other man, so I had no eyes, neither hear or any sense for other person.

I loved a man I wanted to forget about plus I hadn't had sex for long time., and such a stupid girl I was .(what's the hell you don forget how a man touches you because another one is coming to fuck you) Darious was there looking for some action, he was smart, friendly and that's it.

He asked me - you wanna fuck?

and after several days thinking of it, my answer was

- Yes!!
Why not..? - I thought.

So we did.

We didn't have any interest in common neither a friend. The story was very short (for me too long) thank God.


The worst

We were using each other as a sexual toy. In addition Darious was married. I knew that months later from our " fucking session " but I think if he would have let me know that before I had found very exciting having sex with him. But the worst was how much I hurt myself, I am not like some of my friends who have sex with whoever they meet in a nightclub. I am not like them (but I would like to be) so the only I got it was so much pain and betray myself, my feelings, my believes and even my body.

The sex

We had sex just once. It wasn't something special on the contrary it was pretty disgusting. We didn't kiss and caress each other. No hugs or something similar. Literally we fucked as a wild animals and because we didn't have another option. I mean no other person.

I didnt enjoy I didn't even come.
The situation was quite frustrating for both of us I was the whole time thinking of another man. We were doing doggy style, he was on my back and just when he came he pull me back by my hair very strongly that I thought I lost my long hair. My head pained for a while but at the same time this was the only pleasant moment I had that stupid afternoon, a delighted moment just one that made me change my sexual fantasy.

So, when we finished I run to take a quick shower, he asked to go with me.

- No way. Are you crazy, man? - It was
my answer

Poor guy! Sorry, but indeep he deserved it, he made me feel like his inflatable doll.

Few days later, I looked for Darious a couple of time to ask him for sex again -of course,
the answer was not. There was not atraction between us - but I confess that my real objective was have the same sensation I had when he pull me by my hair. I felt as I would have been punished but the punishment gave me pleasure. I started to find pain very delightful.


The Lesson: Don't fuck with someone you don't like. If you need some sexual action it is better use your sex toy, It would be more satisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...