Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big girls don't cry

Or I am not a real girl or I am not enough big to make this phrase come true into my life, because for umpteenth time I find myself swimming into a sea of tears.

- Oh! NO!! Come baby!! Stop! I am really sick of this. Didn't your mother teach you that just silly girls cry for no reason? - I though in aloud voice.

- Surely, nothing really transcendental has happened. So, what do you punished yourself in this way for? - I asked to myself.

And you know what? I was right. The situation was not becoming better, on the contrary I was putting myself into a non-sense status of perpetual sadness.

- So, why don't you put an end to this situation? - I added - Do something very drastic. Why dont you shoot yourself using a banana, or get intoxicated by a ton of fine chocolate, or perhaps you sould hang up yurself with a spider web, or being run over by a toy car, or maybe cut your vains with a crayola, or drink fruit cocktail till your neurons drown in alcoholor or at worst find someone to fuck with until tiredness kills you. But do something. Just inert beings don't change and remember in evry instant of life opposites are both involved, without one doesn't exist the other. Without sadness theres is no happiness.

- Ha, ha, ha. - I was laughing at my inner-voice.

Talking to myself was a very pleasant experience after all, specially because at the end I was laughing at my own huminity, my own tragedic which became in a joke. An d also I discovered that big girls cry as well as they love, they breath, they smile, they live, because it is part of the human nature. The point is when you are crying take a breath and make a pause to laugh at the situation, at yourself, at everything.

Now I know I am BIG GIRL because I was able to do it and I have learnt a beautiful lesson:

"Sweet tears come after bitter ones". So, wait for them. I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...