Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big boobs, small boobs

For the last three months I have been lost weight apparently because of my stress level and my no relaxing routine. I have lost sizes as well. I have came from size 8 to size 5. What mean I am getting slimmer day by day. I know in my case another women would be pleased, but sorry I am not. And as It is known when you lose weight and size you do in your whole body reason by which my hips, my waist and my boobs are smaller now.

That is not a great new for me. I used to be the girl with the biggest tits in my family and also among my friends. At home, for example you could easily identify my bras because they used to be the huge ones (size 36B) in comparisson to my sister, my nieces an my mother (size 30A, 32A and 34B). I was traumatized about that, also buying a bra for me was a tragedy (finding the rigth one it wasnt a piece of cake).

And not being enough have big boobies I have three nipples, Yes!! Three instead of two like a normal girl. What is a shame is that none of my former lovers has known how to take advantage of this (I think they didnt even realise it). This was too much for me.

I really hated my breast! You must wonder why. Let me explain. In the region of my country where I grew up it is pretty common to see beautiful girls with nice shape, big hips, long legs but not with big boobs. In fact, I was a freak between all those women. Nevertheless my breast was also admired by the most of men around me. At least something good but not goog at al. In more than one occasion I had to say to my interlocutor "Hey! Come on. Look at me. My tits can not talk" or "If you weren't breast-fed enough when you were a baby, sorry but let me tell you I can't help you because they have no milk".

So, for all these reasons and more I wanted ton change it. I visited even a plastic surgeon to have a surgery to make my breast normal (a little bit smaller) but when one of my sisters almost lose one of her boobies because of a tumour I changed my mind.

My sister's case showed me that the most important fact is self-acceptance. It doesn't matter how big or small is your breast if you just love it. She liked hers so much and suddenly she was facing the possibility of lose part of it. She never complained about. She wasn't happy at all but she didn't make a drama of her situation as I did.

This morning when I was putting my clothes on I really missed my faithful friends specialy after discover I had been filling up my bra to make them look as they were before. I questioned myself - Who does undestand women?If their breast is small they would prefer a big one, but if their breast is big so they want a small one.

Finally, I got a smaller breast and I didn't have to pay for it. But i do miss it not because I can show off them, just because they are part of me, part of my identity.

The lesson enjoy your boobs as they are. Their size is just unimportant details that added to others make you an unique women. I did understand it.....
I am unique so....

I WANT MY BOOBS BACK !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...