Sunday, July 5, 2009

The balance of the week

One week has passed since Scooby left the country. To be the first week trying to survive a depression it was pretty good. I have no complain about it. Finally, i completed my enrolment at university, so i am officially an MPA student.

I don't deny that i almost have a heart attack when i receipt my Law business student guide (it is huge).

Another great things was that finally I could see a marvelous sunset plenty of colours and sounds. Scooby used to say that sunset on Goldcoast are beatiful, nevertheless for me they were boring until this week.... It was simply breathtaking!! Sea smell life and peace was easy to breathe.

Unfortunatelly, my cam wasnt the most appropiate to take a good picture, but at least i tried. This is the image i coul catch...



I don't know what made it special, it the same bridge i use to walk every day to go to work, but as the sky was becoming darker the sensation of calm was coming to me... I felt myself as i would have been watching a little child drawing.... The art is just enjoyable if you see it whit your hearth eyes



A kookaburras (australian bird) came to visit me at my work place, that was fabulous!! it was first time i saw a bird like this so close and for more than 20 minutes. I was stunned, i didnt know what to do. at the beginnig i was afraid but then i became relaxed and just enjoy such a beautiful animal close to me, i was tempted to touch it, but i didnt. One of my co-worker tryed to do it, but the bird just flew.


I got also my happymeals, an Ice age toy inside. Next week, i am going to watch the movie, the girls are going with me. For this weekend just enjoyed a couple of movies in spanish is enough.

Finally, calm is coming and time and nature are allied to help my wounds get healed. I hope the scars won't be deep. Time is passing by.... what is waiting for me tomorrow?? I dont know. we will see...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...