Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One More getting married

Yesterday, my feelings got down drastically. I couldn't understand what was happening to me. I felt such a deep sadness again this time without any known reason. I was strongly tempted to cry and my body was even reacting to this symptoms in a very unusual way, i had a strange pain in my chest. Literally, my heart hurt.

I managed myself to avoid the pain tqking some pills, I don't really know if it worked, but after few minutes i got better. I did remember the commitment I made to myself: Stop suffering. So, I just changed my attitude, changed my clothes and went out.

Once on the street, i walked and decided to give a buzz to my mother. I already knew in Colombia it was midnight but i didn't care about. I did need to hear my mother's voice, i needed it to forget about my inexplicable condition.

What a surprise!! after being talking to my mother about family and her health for more than 20 minutes, my mother just told me that "elflaco" is going to get married next weekend. "I can't believe it!" that was i said. Certainly, deep down something was awaken, i didnt recognise what (waybe envy, i don't know). After hanging up, only one idea was kept in my mind: One more man from my list is getting married and I am still doing the same (kissing frogs to find my charming prince).

EL FLAKO - The story

To continue with my self-evaluation and the reconstruction of my history (remember the purpose of this blog is find the truth about myself) let me tell you what was the role played by Elflako in my life.

I don't really remember when I met him for first time but I think we know each other since we were children. As a rare thing on me, this man is part of my family (don't worry, he isn't my brother) nevertheless sexual relationships between two family members aren't allowed. Neither i have any idea about when was the last time i saw him before 2001. But for reasons i won't explain - it is not my cup of tea- he had to flee from his city and my brother offered my mother's apartment as a refuge for him.

At the beginning, I really hated the idea the situation of having him, a totally unkown leaving among us (5 girls), but as time passed by we became close friends and then something else.

I was in love with this man I didn't notice how much i liked him so, so much. We spent some months together as a friends before becoming something else. One day he needed search on internet and because he couldn't do it at home I just offered my office where he could do it with any inconvenient. So, he went to my office and after chattin for a while silence became present between us. Something had changed. We kisses each other. We knew it was wrong...
And this is the beginning of the story that nearly kill me six months later.
His appearance

He is nearly 20 cm taller than me, thin, honey-colored eyes, black hair, slim moustache, nice arse and very sad look that made him seems interesting. He was very masculine.

The best, the worst and the sex

The best...

  • He gave flowers. The best one i have ever never seen in my life. It was just one rose but i couldn't ever forget its smell and colour. It was simply gorgeous.
  • He wrote a love letter for me. How forget about it. That was the day before he told me we broke up. One week later i discovered he already was dating a copule of girls.
  • If a called him to come to make me company he inmediatly came. He made me feel safe and accompanied
  • We used to talk so much ( i love talking)
  • I liked his arse, his hands and his fashion style (specially when he wore the yellow shirt with the blue jeans. that turned me on)
  • He was very good kisser
  • As a musician he was very talented. He used to play the guitar and he played for me in my graduation party

The worst

  • At that time He didn't have any job, so the most of the times I had to pay the bills
  • I always though he was a loser and i did treat hem like that. finally he couldn't stand it
  • Indeep we knew our relationship had no future
  • Family was against us
  • He was still in love with his ex-girlfriend (the woman he is married next saturday)
  • In my opinion, he was liar, mean, good-for-nothing, lazy...

The sex

  • For sex, he was really good. Oh boy!! It was beautiful. We had a lot of fun together and I did many sexual, stupid and enjoyable things for first time in my life with him. I liked having sex with him because he was strong and delicate at the same time in bed. Good combination!!
  • He was my second lover and also the first man i gave a blow job. The experiencie was exciting!!
  • We touch each other genitals in public places such buses, cinemas, everywhere.
  • I really loved the way he kissed me. Specially when he kissed my navel (i got orgasm just letting him doing it)
  • We had sex in my office many times, so my job was occasionally a little bit wet specially the computer desk, my main desk, recpetion chairs, the archive, and of course the photocopier machine.
  • The great about sex was that he has been the only man i have made coming five times in the same afternoon. This is an experiencie that neither him nor me have repeated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...