Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Taking a virgin...

More than two months have happened since I published something on this blog. During this time I have also had many stories related to my feelings, friends, and jobs and of course my little active sexual life. But I were lying if I say the last one have became interesting, especially during the last few weeks.

As I was so starving for a relationship and sex plus I got tired of using my vibrator too frequently, I decided to inscribe myself in two webpages to find a boyfriend. So far, I have got whatever kind of experiences – some good, some bad – but not a boyfriend.

To do not make this post too long let me tell you that last week while I was having a look at one of this page; I received a message by chat from a boy called Nick. After changing that kind of information nobody cares about (what do you do, working, studying, girlfriend, age, etc, etc) we arrange a meeting (which we never had) to go for a coffee.

After sms going and coming finally we meet this morning, and this is what happened...

He arrived at mine about 11.30 am, was wearing short and an orange t-shirt I will never forget, despite I knew he was 20 (11 years younger than me) I got shocked when I saw him because he looked even younger that he is. He was so cute, so kind and nothing hot.

We went upstairs where we started to have a very light chat. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing he was shaking like a little boy and was sweating a lot. When I asked him ‘what you want to do?’ He replied ‘I don’t know, this is my first time, I am still virgin!! Shit!! I screamed how that can happen to me; all I wanted was fun for a little while and now I got a virgin. - thanks God to be virgin he was very well gifted.

But also he was so sweet, after taking off his glasses and look into his eyes I could read in his look “Fuck me please, don’t let me go like this”. I was not able to say NO. So I did adter kiss him softly on his lips.

He was very unexperienced and pretty quick, he coming almost immediately when he put his dick inside me. I didn’t know what to do, my performance was pretty mediocre. I couldn’t even make him hard again. I kissed, licked, and sucked his dick but it didn’t work.

Ten minutes later, I was ridding him he was so ashamed and trying to make me come, he nearly did and as he couldn’t, he just made up an excuse to run away. Even though, all that happened he did pretty well – he was better than some of my former lovers. Hope his experience hasn’t been bad at all. Poor boy, he chose the worst teacher over the world to have his first experience.

Nevertheless, the best moment was when he was leaving and I said. ‘Thank you for giving me your virginity’ and he replied ‘thank you for taking it’. Then he kissed my forehead and left. I am pretty sure I won’t see him anymore. but I won't forget him

The lesson: At the end, women and men are exactly the same; we just look for satisfying our needs: love, comprehension, company, and acceptation. We shake when we are scared and sweat when we are nervous, and also run away when we don’t know what to do, or when we think things don’t have any sense. The only real difference is men have a hard cock and women a pussy wet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...