Saturday, September 26, 2009

A month away

Oh my God! I can believe that, I was one month away from my blog and even from internet. During this time destiny has made a very good job keeping me very busy: Three assignments, a whole month working from sunday to sunday, and now a illness.... Yes!! I just caught a flu which finalised in a respiratory infection - now my new hobby is taking antibiotics.
Now, I have another duties to do.... Study for my final exams, find a new house, find new job - because I have lost one- and meet in person three boys I have met online to see if there is chemistry whit one of them and maybe start to date him- and of course keep myself posting in my blog...!!!

The lesson: Even though time is flying by and life became a race against time, it is just necesary take a minute to breath deeply and think about whart's better... RUN or WALK. Life is a path and it is just decision take seriously velocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...