Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yes. Crazy I am!!

I can believe that last night I spent more than 5 hours playing with my new computer what means I just slept 5 hours. The good about that is for first time in a long time I really enjoyed go late to bed. And as always the girls couldn’t believe it, so they said me
– Hey, go to sleep. You are crazy girl!

I don’t remember when it was the first time that someone called me “Crazy girl” but if there is something what I am pretty sure it is I have heard it my whole life and I will hear it until I die.

But, why do people around me call me like that? I don’t know perhaps because just a person similar to me

• Has a brownies and coke as a breakfast
• Doesn’t take off the socks to have sex – that is just in Colombia (of course in Australia it is impossible do it) - and watches Cartoon Network when s/he is fucking – specially Tom and Jerry, Powerful girls, Ben 10 and obviously Scooby Doo’s adventures
• Takes off his/her shoes to work – I miss that, I used to work in an office and more than once suppliers caught me with no shoes on
• Is in love whit a man who lives thousands miles far away from here, and uses a code to communicate to him that the poor man doesn’t know
• Gives name and surname to a sex toy like if it were a real person
• Blogs in a language different from her mother tongue
• Smokes when she is close to a heavy smoker because of her/his allergic to cigarette’s smoke
• Brushes her teeth with hot water
• Drinks beers with salt and wine with sugar and gets drunk just with three of beers or one glass of wine
• Eats green mango with lemon juice, vinegar , condensed sweet milk, pepper and salt
• Is attracted by a 29-years-old pregnant blonde girl with deep blue eyes. Yes!! I am not lesbian, I am pretty sure of that, but I can stop watching at this girl who is my Learning Skills instructor. I don’t even know how to describe this attraction but she makes me forget about Scooby. That is the reason which I think it is not friendship chemistry and you know what? I think she has the same sensation because we look for each other in our break times just to say Hello or to have a cup of coffee together. So far the situation is enjoyable more than worrying, I hope it doesn’t change in the future

The lesson: madness is like a dressing in a salad, without it every day is just a number in the calendar. I need to be a crazy especially when I can’t reasonably explain why weird things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just let me know what it is in your mind...